Thursday, April 16, 2015

1 partial writting exam

In my family we have a tradition in easter week; when it is close to this weew, we prepare with the ash wednesday; we go to the churchan we listen to the mass.after arrive the monday we begin to do not eat meat and derivates; but, we eat chicken, fish,vegetables and fruits, all this occur during the week; because it is special for my mom. she likes to respect this tradition and religion, she thinks that it is important for us. she is sure that God exists and that he is good.
for tis reason, my dad and i go to the church although we do not believe so much like my mo; but she installed in my mind since child. our week finished when we go to the church holy thursday, holy friday,oly saturday and resurrection sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment